Ludhiana’s first man-made lake, Ireo waterfront is the newest attraction in town. The real estate sector Ireo has recently unveiled it’s amazing man-made lake called Ireo waterfront. In the 500 acre vicinity of the township of Ireo, the lake complex covers 13 acres of its land and out of which the lake covers 8 acres of its land.
Main attractions at the Ireo waterfront
- The lake is beautifully designed by the renowned architects UDA from America, Aedas from Hong Kong and Parsons Brinckerhoff from India itself. The lush green gardens of the Ireo township surround the lake that makes it a perfect family picnic spot.
- There are quite a lot of facilities at the Ireo lake as well, like the eateries, fitness center etc.
- This place offers you the much-required peace and quiet that the citizens crave for. Amid the hectic routine, the mid-week blues can be washed away by planning a visit to this lake.
- The open air amphitheater, outdoor seating, and the cultural plazas are some of the main highlights of this place. The world-famous Angsana club and spa will also launch soon alongside the lake.
- The 100 feet high fountain here is an absolute sight. Do take your camera along when you make a visit.
- Fun events are conducted by the Ireo township from time to time that is worth a try.
Sounds amazing! Isn’t it?
IREO President, Madhukar Tulsi said, “Our existing as well as future township residents will take pride in the exclusive lakeside living experience that has already started to take shape with the completion of the lake.”
More from my site