From the first day of announcement of smart city list, Punjab Government is making all the efforts to make the state & cities smart. Now once again a smart step has been taken by Ludhiana officers to make the city more digitally advanced.
Before this, Several others steps had been taken by the government to make Ludhiana a smart city like Ludhiana graffiti, paints on the walls and modern Ludhiana Railway station are the best examples of the smart city.
On this New year, a good news for all Ludhianvis that they can now take advantage of free wifi internet at Ludhiana Railway station placed near Ghanta Ghar within next 15 days. To make this task possible government had given the responsibility to the private company that has done 95% of the work by setting all wires and wifi box near the railway station.
And after completion of the testing process, you can get free wifi on your smartphones at the railway station of Ludhiana.
How to connect smart phone with free wifi internet at Ludhiana Railway station
To connect your smart phone with free wifi Follow these steps:
- First, go to SETTINGS of your phone and ON/Enable wifi.
- Select railwire network.
- After this, open a browser on your phone and type URL – railwire.co.in
- Fill your phone number and click on send.
- Now you will get a 4 digit OTP number on your phone through SMS.
- And then put your OTP number on the login screen and you will see a green check mark on your login screen which indicates your phone is successfully connected to wifi.
- Enjoy youtube videos, songs and social media on our phone.
For more info stay connected with Ludhiana Bytes!
More from my site